- Smooth and honeyed single malt whisky
- Unique tasting profile for an Island malt
- Delicate scented floral flavours with a hint of fresh pear
- Sweet and fruity pineapple notes with a citrus tang
- Long, refreshing and shimmering sweetness finish
Scapa Glansa is a surprisingly smooth and honeyed single malt whisky, a unique tasting profile for an island malt. We call Skiren the honeyed tropical one because of its smooth, creamy sweetness with a hint of tropical fruit, citrus and coastal heather. It is exclusively matured in first-fill American Oak Casks, selected by Scapa artisans. It has nose of delicate scented floral flavours with a hint of fresh pear. Sweet and fruity pineapple notes with a citrus tang. Smooth and sweet taste, ripe honeydew melon slices, bursts of fruity pear and lemon sherbet. Long, refreshing and shimmering sweetness finish.