Talisker 10 Year Old
Talisker 10 Year Old is a malt whisky distillery made by the sea on the shores of the Isle of Skye, one of the most remote, windswept, yet beautiful landscapes in Scotland. It is a powerful, challenging single malt, with a sea-salty nose, peaty, smoky character and peppery finish remarkably evocative of the rugged, windblown beauty of its island home.The spirit will always be double distilled to create a rich, deep character embodying maritime characteristics of a coastal whisky.
- Gold medal winner at the International Spirits Challenge 2014
- Aged 10 years, flavour notes: Complex with hints of smoke, pepper with a rich maritime note
- Serve suggestion: Enjoyed neat or on the rocks
- During the first of the two stages of distillation gives Talisker its complexity and delivers its peppery note
- Talisker is an ideal single malt for those looking to explore the island whisky category, known for their general smoky manner