Lagavulin 8 Year Old
Bottled to celebrate the 200th Anniversary of Lagavulin, this 8-year-old was created in honour of famous whisky traveller and writer, Alfred Bernard. Whom tasted a malt of this age at the distillery during a visit in the 1880s. The whisky was matured in American and European oak casks before being bottled at 48% abv.
- 8 Year Old
- 200th Anniversary bottling
- Islay Single Malt Scotch Whisky.
- Meaty, creamy and peaty.
- The palate is light in texture, with a magnificently full-on Lagavulin taste that’s even bigger than you may expect.
- From the Islay Region of Scotland.
- Best drunk with ice.
- 48 (percentage)
- This is a limited release whisky.