Kilchoman Machir Bay 70cl
- Heavily peated and matured in a combination of four and five year old ex-bourbon barrels and sherry butts.
- Machir Bay is a classic smoky islay single malt on the surface however when tasted a complex balance of peat, vanilla, tropical fruit and intense sweetness combine for a truly unique Islay dram.
- Nose: soft fruits, strong peaty aromas and citrus.
- Palate: mixed fruits, vanilla and an intense sweetness
- Finish: signature Kilchoman with a long lingering finish