Bruichladdich The Classic Laddie.
This Single Malt Scotch Whisky has been crafted by Master Distiller Jim McEwan from individually selected casks to showcase the classic, floral and elegant Bruichladdich house style.
Unpeated, it is our signature bottling and the definitive Bruichladdich. Made from 100% Scottish barley, trickle distilled, then matured for its entire life by the shores of Lochindaal in premium American & Spanish oak, it is a testament to the quality of our ingredients.
- Opening with barley sugar and a hint of mint before leading into the most wonderful notes of freshly cut wild flowers; buttercup, daisy, meadowsweet, myrtle, primrose and cherry blossom.
- The fruits from distillation drift in on an atlantic breeze and pop on the tongue like champagne bubbles. A combination of ripe green fruit, brown sugar and sweet malt bring closure.
- Unforgettable! Its best enjoyed in good company, you just don’t want the evening to end. It brings warmth to the heart and soul. The clock slows down and the cares of tomorrow disappear into the dawn.
- The palate entry is so refined and refreshing
- A combination of ripe green fruit, brown sugar and sweet malt bring closure