Bowmore Whisky 18 Year Old
Cosseted away in the finest, hand-selected oak casks and allowed to mature at its own sedate pace, this is one of the most remarkable, perfectly balanced malts of its kind. One of our rarest most exceptional bottlings, the stocks of Bowmore 18 Year Old may be limited but there’s no end to its enjoyment.
- The Bowmore Whisky 18 Year Old is a premium single malt which is incredibly complex, balancing soft fruits and chocolate with a light smokiness.
- As with all scotch whiskey the 18 years reflects the age of the youngest whisky used in the blend.
- A comparatively recent release only becoming available in 2007.
- 2015 Gold Medal Winner – International Wine & Spirits Competition
- IWSC Awards Tasting Note: There’s an appealing almost chewy texture to this whisky, with a herbal savoury character backed up with the scents and tastes of autumn. Wonderfully warming.