Talisker Storm Single Malt Scotch Whisky 70 cl
Talisker Storm is a malt whisky for adorers of smoky flavoured malts. Talisker is the malt whisky distillery made by the sea on the shores of the Isle of Skye, one of the most remote, windswept, wet landscapes in Scotland and it takes its name from the more intense flavour of the liquid.
For over 175 years Talisker’s distillation process has remained virtually unchanged. Despite the seemingly relentless march of progress, the spirit will always be double distilled to create a rich, deep character embodying maritime characteristics of a coastal whisky.
In Talisker Storm, the Master Blender has carefully selected casks to create a more intense and smoky malt, balanced with peppery sweet and salty flavours to enhance the powerful maritime qualities of Talisker.
- Flavour notes: Talisker storm is balanced with peppery, sweet and salty flavours
- Serve suggestion: Savour Talisker storm’s peppery sweet and salty flavours neat or draw them out with a little water. Talisker is suitable with smoked salmon
- Matured in refill and toasted American oak casks, with the high proportion of toasted casks specifically selected for their spiciness, making it the most intense Talisker
- Talisker is the ideal single malt for those looking to explore the island whisky category, known for their general smoky style
- The only whisky on Skye, Talisker captures the spirit of its island home perfectly.