Highland Park Dark Origins is inspired by the cunning spirit and courageous personality of Highland Park’s infamous founder, Magnus Eunson. This latest addition to the core expressions uses twice as many first fill sherry casks than in the classic Highland Park 12 year old resulting in a naturally darker, richer flavour.
- Rich mahogany dark origins scotch whisky
- Sherried spice and ripe bananas combine with toasted hazelnuts and baked apple
- Well-balanced, dry peat at first mellowing out to maraschino cherries
- Warm dark chocolate entices the palate
- Enduring sweet smoke
- 2015 Bronze Medal Winner – International Wine & Spirits Competition