Isle Of Jura Superstition
- Lightly peated with hints of smoke and spice
- Tastes of tangy cinnamon, ginger spice and honey with whispers of salty sea spray, rich coffee and roasted chestnuts
- Deep intense mahogany with glittering sun rays
- Firm and positive, yet forcibly mellow, strong accents of phenolic aromas, rich, sensual nuances of honey and marzipan
- Perfect for Summer BBQs and Winter walking
- 2015 Silver Outstanding Medal Winner – International Wine & Spirits Competition
- IWSC Awards Tasting Note: The floral rose sweetness of Turkish Delight, with the addition of honeycomb and aniseed, makes for a deliciously approachable yet well structured malt.