Gilt Single Malt Scottish Gin 70cl
- Nose: Juniper, hints of vanilla and grain
- Taste: Dry juniper upfront, followed by coriander and then some notes of malt and hops. In the middle, there are some toffee-vanilla notes, followed by citrus, spice and a light, liquorice sweetness
- Finish: is fresh, with lots of citrus and orange in particular.
- First distillation took place on St Andrews day, 28th November 2012
- First Bottling took place December 2012
Gilt Single Malt Scottish Gin has been created from the vast experience of centuries in the homeland of the most skilful and knowledgeable distilling nations, Scotland. Gilt gin takes the art of distillation to a new level.
Distilled in a unique copper pot still, designed to achieve our exacting standards, only 100% malted barley is combined with the pure water of the mighty river Spey. A secret charcoal and chill filtration process perfects and finishes the fifteen bubble plate distillation.
Gilt’s signature is the light citrus botanicals which enhance its pedigree. It has the balance and fine flavour that meets the standards of the most discerning taste. Gilt is a supreme tribute to the Scottish pathfinders of generations past. Discover and enjoy this exclusive “single malt gin”.